More than ever, it’s important to pray for a financial turnaround and stability since so many Christians are now struggling under the weight of financial commitments or indebtedness and hoping to get rid of it. Most Christians, instead of waiting for an annulment, pray that God will give them new ways to make money so they can keep their promises.
It’s essential to write about these powerful prayer topics for getting financial favor and breakthroughs because Jesus is the ultimate source of wealth, and He wants every Christian to be financially successful. “Beloved, I wish that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.” 3 John 1:2
Since the Scriptures say that “God provides the power to generate money” (Deut 8: 18), praying for prosperity to achieve one’s goals is appropriate. God wants his people to attain material wealth and transcendence, but he wants these things to follow his will. Because of this, he encourages charity with worldly commodities and cautions against using unethical tactics to acquire money. “Wealth gotten by vanity shall be diminished: but that gathereth by labor shall increase.” Proverbs 13:11
What exactly is “Financial Success”?
For many individuals, the pinnacle of achievement is the accumulation of a significant quantity of money and the achievement of a level of comfort commensurate with that wealth. To be considered a prosperous individual, one has to have a lot of money in addition to a lot of tangible possessions. When God opens the windows of heaven for someone, God showers them with benefits beyond their capacity to understand or prepare for. These gifts are beyond their capability to fathom or plan for.
A person is said to be blessed economically by God when that person reaches the point that he has no desires or needs in terms of material possessions. God will always need some instrument to bless someone and clear the way for a significant increase in our financial standing. Below are just a few examples of the many monetary blessings that God may bestow upon a person;
- Subjective control and financial management
- Proper financial costing and scheduling.
No matter how much money God gives us, we still have to figure out what it means to love and to have faith.
So, here are 20 powerful prayer points and Bible verses that you may read as a guide to bring in financial favors and open doors.
Abram had collected a vast wealth in livestock, precious metals, and other goods (Gen. 13:2).
Give, and it will be given to you; that’s the promise of Luke 6:38. Crush, shake, and pour, and you’ll have a decent measure. Why? Because it will be measured for you in whichever way you choose.
Proverbs 10:22, we learn that the LORD’s provision brings success without strenuous effort.
The LORD favors those who show kindness to the poor, as stated in Proverbs 19:17.
Barns will be bursting at the seams, and wine vats will overflow if you follow the advice of Proverbs 3:9-10 and offer the LORD the first fruits of all your harvests and wealth.
- Please, Father, in Jesus’ name, enable me to contribute with a heart full of gratitude, not out of a sense of duty.
- Transform me into a fortress that will aid in the expansion of God’s kingdom.
- Jesus, I ask that you bless the work of my hands and open doors for me in my career and business.
- Please, Lord, in the name of Jesus Christ, unlock the doors to my bank account.
- Lord, please remember the work I did for your kingdom and bless me abundantly.
- You promised in writing that you’d keep the labor of love in mind and share the water with the people who offer it. Therefore, in the name of Jesus, let my acts of compassion and generosity in the past speak for me.
- Please, Lord, leave a lasting impression that brings financial favor everywhere I have labored.
- Even when I’m facing money problems, Father, I pray that you’ll show me opportunities that will lead me to prosperity in Jesus’ name.
- In the name of Jesus, Lord, I pray that you will always allow me to see opportunities rather than miss them.
- Father, I pray that you’ll provide me with the ability to save and invest my wealth so that I may enjoy it for many years.
- Lord, I refuse to be a prisoner of my debt.
- In Jesus’ name, I get power and release from all monetary burdens.
- In the name of Jesus Christ, I will be successful in all my endeavors and will be able to finish every project I start.
- Please, Lord, don’t let medical bills drain all my savings.
- In Jesus’ name, I take the role of the lender instead of the borrower.
- In the name of Jesus, I promise not to put my loved ones or employees in a position where they will have to choose between paying their bills and eating.
- Please, in the name of Jesus Christ, give me the wisdom and strength I need to meet any need I come across.
- In Jesus’ name, I ask God to help me kick any bad habits draining my bank account.
- I will break the cycle of poverty that has dogged my family for generations. In Jesus’ name, successions in my family will benefit from my wealth.
- In the name of Jesus, I pray for the grace to keep and grow my wealth as I am given the power to generate it.
As you fervently pray these prayer points for financial favor, I trust that God will bless you with an abundance of money that will never run out. Praise God while praying with the Bible verses, and watch as He answers your prayers in Jesus’ Name! Love this? Spread the Word to your buddies!